The step up is a single leg movement that can be performed by most physical fitness levels by adding load or increasing/decreasing the height of the step where possible.
How to perform the step up:
1. Start by setting up in front of a step at the prescribed height.
2. Place one foot on top of the step, lean forward so your nose is over your toes.
3. Brace your core, keep your back straight, push through your heel and stand up onto the step with your opposite foot.
4. Step down using the step you stepped up with and control down to the start position.
5. Repeat this process as prescribed.
Please see process below: